Title: Pom Poko
Alternate Title: Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko
Genres: kids, supernatural
Running Time: 114 Minutes
As mankind encroaches more and more on natural habitats, conflicts are bound to break out. When industrialization gets a bit too close to a raccoon tribe’s home, the wily rascals decide to take some action to prevent their home from being lost forever. Unbeknownst to humans, raccoons are talented shape-shifters. Using the power from their…ahem, nether regions…they are able to change into whatever they need to thwart the humans’ advances. The tribe sends out a call to the raccoon elders all over Japan to help them protect what has been threatened. The elders – most powerful of the raccoon shape-shifters – seem to have disappeared entirely. The tribe’s call for help goes unanswered. It is up to one raccoon – whom nobody even likes – to find not only the elders, but also a way out of this mess. For if the raccoons cannot stop the humans, their homes and their very lives will be completely destroyed.
▪ News & Updates from us and our fans on FACEBOOK.
Remove Veoh, etc. time limits
Steps to take when video "fails":
1) Is your video not working? Refresh the video. Believe it or not, this solves over 95% of "dead video" problems.
2) Turn OFF your ad-blocker. Some of you have enabled plug-ins for Gecko-engine-based browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey, etc that block banner and popup / popunder ads. If you don't wish to disable the plug-in altogether (you don't need to), go to your settings and grant permissions for the particular video to stream through. Some popular primary provider videos we use are gameself.com, fliiby.com, livemarco.com, and some others.
3) Many videos embedded on this site use the jwplayer. If you don't know what this is, it's our in-house player that often includes an attractive picture splashed across the video when it is not being played. Often times, these videos respond properly when viewed with a Firefox or other "Gecko-engine-based" browser than an Internet Explorer or other similar Trident-based browser. To view this site properly, download, install, and use Firefox. You'll have a better experience using it not only for this site, but countless others as well.
4) Some videos require that you wait for about thirty seconds before they load. This is because the video you are trying to load is hosted on a non-US based video-sharing site overseas. Many of these require at least thirty seconds before smooth streaming is achieved due to being far away from the U-S-A, among other factors.
5) If the video really and truly is dead, you can Report it here.\